Many people have interesting innovation ideas but the issue of getting funds for them gives them sleepless nights. During our last „Entrepreneurial Thursday” our member Emil LEZAK, an R+D processes and products specialist participating in many EU initiatives, described in detail the steps that have to be taken in order to be successful:
– investigate the availability of EU funds
– check the requirements of the EU programmes
– prepare well the project application
– enter into cooperation with partners
– prepare a realistic budget
– submit the project on time
During the meeting Emil also explained, among others, the financing rules, who can benefit from EU funding and the stages of creating a project application. We would like to thank Emil for sharing his broad knowledge and experience with our members!